Our sheltered housing schemes provide good quality accommodation and support for older people aged 55 and over. The level of accommodation and support provides that extra bit of help and support to remain living independently.
This type of housing offers more than just accommodation – for many it provides safety, security, wellbeing in the knowledge that support is close at hand along with a community of like-minded people that can provide friendship and an active social calendar.
- Independent living space with your own front door
- A comprehensive housing and support service provided by the Older Persons Service Manager
- Access to our in-house care company, Axiom Care
- A 24-7 emergency service provided by a call centre of trained staff
- Communal facilities including lounge areas, laundry facilities and guest rooms
- Private and/or communal gardens/patios
We provide the security of a home for life provided with a team of professional Older Persons Service Managers who are committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
You can call us on 01733 347135 or email.