Flats now avaialble at Beech Court, Littleport Beech Court Advert 2016.pdf[pdf] 546KB
Our sheltered and extra care schemes combine Axiom’s key strengths of providing specialist housing, support and care services. This enables us to offer older people and their families a seamless and good quality service.
We recognise that many people choose to move to this type of dedicated accommodation for a variety of reasons. For some it’s about realising a sense of community and living alongside like-minded people while others are attracted by the opportunity to invest in their future retirement needs.
Whatever your reasons rest in the knowledge that our flexible service is tailored to meet the needs of individuals.
Our sheltered housing service offers:
- Help and advice on a wide range of housing-related issues
- A comprehensive support service tailored to meet individual needs
- Home visits/welfare calls to offer support and advice in helping you to access external services in the area
- Assistance to report repairs and advocate on your behalf
- Regular meetings facilitated by the Older Persons Service Manager to ensure the smooth running of the scheme
Within our sheltered properties each bungalow/flat is equipped with a 24-hour call system to assist in an emergency. This is linked to a 24-7 call centre with trained staff able to assist with all medical related emergencies, giving you that extra peace of mind that someone is always there.
Within extra care our flats are linked direct to the on-site care team.
For further information you can call us on 01733 347135 or email.
Visit Axiom Care for details on homecare services.
You can also access useful information from Age UK and from these government sites: